Candle house collection
Group Candle Making Class 10am | 16th October 2022
** Price is per person, Please select the quantity of attendees before check out ** This workshop will be booked for your group only. Individuals please book 1x1 workshop
This class is designed to be a great way to learn how to make a variety of candle styles while having fun with friends. We walk through how to set up your space, safety and the main principles behind making the perfect candle & Wax Melt while sipping bubbly and pouring to your favourite tunes.
Classes run for around 2 hours in our dedicated classroom located at our headquarters Glenmore Park NSW.
Upon arrival your group will be welcomed with light refreshments and snacks - Please come a few minutes early to allow for traffic and settling in.
- All materials used in the class are covered in your fee. You get to take home all the candles you make! Bring yourself and a smile.
WHAT YOU MAKE & TAKE HOME
- 1x Medium Natural Soy glass candle in glass
- 1x Large Natural Soy glass candle in glass with 2 wicks
- 2x Soy wax Tea lights
- 1x 80g Wax melt
- 1x 60g Snap bar melt
- A certificate of completion of the workshop
- An information book of everything learnt in the workshop & tips/tricks for future candle making.
BONUS: $10 credit towards any shopping in store or online at CHC.
TECHNIQUES YOU WILL LEARN
- Safe working procedures
- How to choose your wicks
- Choosing your wax and fragrance load
- Qualities and characteristics of the wax
- Soy tealights
- Soy wax candles in glass - single wick jar
- Techniques of Pouring a wax melt
- Decorating your candle & melt
Please note: Classes are Pre-Paid to ensure your position in class. Participants must be over 16 years of age.